PARts DB – Your Integrated Auto Product and Fitment E-cosystem and Solution
– “Its Your Data”
- Join an integrated automotive aftermarket e-cosystem for suppliers and sellers.
- Tap into global standards, global and local brands.
- Distribute your data online, to customer, for e-tailing and e-commerce.
- Supports TecDoc, ACES PIES, eBay MVL and more.
Designed by the industry to power all your product data management needs.
- PARts Console for product and application fitment management, your database and your data
- PARts Online for a secure web based enquiry and online lookup of all your data
- PARts B2 to create your own B2B e-commerce solution in 48 hours, links to PARts data.
- Link to TecDoc and other global vehicle product standards including ACES/PIES
- Subscribe to TecDoc manufacturer data and publish to your web store or access locally
- Export your data or convert to printed or pre-formatted PDF catalogues on the fly
PARts is ideal for all product types including replacement, performance and accessory parts manufacturers featuring “rich” content.
Data feeds and synchronisation allows manufacturers, wholesalers and dealers alike to access PARts supplier data and TecDoc subscribed supplier data covering over 400 leading global brands.
- Well suited for retail and workshop performance, 4×4 and accessory markets.
- Share your data with wholesalers, dealers and other stakeholders, worldwide via a secure cloud hosted database
- Connects with listing engines and online retail solutions including eBay
- Tap in to the PARts data mapping service, linking fitment database systems
Explore PARts products like PARts Console or PARts B2 or talk to us about a demonstration.
For further details on data mapping or parts fitment related services. These include;
- Fitment mapping to important retail vehicle fitment standards like eBay MVL using ePID*
- TecDoc systems, Australian or global vehicle parc
- ACES/PIES for North America
- Datamotive or Redbook
- VIN or OEM resolution