PARts DB Online and Console v184.108.40.206-12 update release summary
Here is a list of BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online and Console updates for v220.127.116.11 to v18.104.22.168 since December 2017
Details of these updates have been available via the Alert feature on PARts Console and Online but here is a published summary.
We are always working to improve your experience in PARtsDB platform through new features and improvements across the product.
Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad!
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V22.214.171.124
- Ability to store meta data against rich content
- Addition of Vehicle on Road data to Catalog and VML exports. You need to be subscribed to the service to get the data
- You can now preview videos in rich content tab
- Added VML Delta export
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V126.96.36.199
- Fitment tab now shows the percentage of vehicles covered by fitment within a Make and Model
- You can now manage fitment rich content through console
- We expanded the Vehicle on Road services. We can provide 2 sources of data for you to subscribe to
- Exports are now queued properly on first come first serve basis
- We fixed the split slider function on Console pages so it works a lot smoother now