Exedy, Jayair, Jaylec, Jayrad and Monroe data all updated
These are just some of the brands that have recently added or significantly updated their Australian data in PARts and TecDoc.
PARts Australia offers brands and sellers a standards based data system and data feed to help power both offline and online product lookup with vehicle fitment using standards like TecDoc and Redbook.
The goal of “one database – multiple deployments” is a compelling reason for brands and suppliers in particular to connect their data to a standards based solution, where they control their data. That control extends to being able to build fitment catalogues on the fly, sharing data with customers, powering product management systems and all with industry standards backing.
These options now include;
- PARts Auto Catalogue for total control of your catalogue process, on demand, up to date.
- PARts BX web site technology using Magento V2 front end powered by PARts back end for true B2E.
- PARts CED to let you have your data cake and eat it too. Standards based data that you can tailor and enhance.
- PARts Kitting and Bundling for the most advanced multi-brand, multi-product grouping technology, ideal for auto parts sellers.
- PARts VIN Decoder plus Rego to help with more accurate vehicle lookup.
PARts Australia are proud to be working with Redbook Datamotive and TecDoc to help the Australian auto parts aftermarket remain competitive locally and globally.
Contact PARts for more information.