PARts B2 e-Commerce Solution
PARts B2 is a cloud based trade and reseller e-commerce solution that you can brand as your own.
The Australian aftermarket hasn’t yet harnessed the full potential of online sales and marketing, and businesses need to be ready to roll out new business platforms or risk being left behind. – AAAA Industry Report 2013
Direct linked to the PARts DB supplier database with over 400 possible suppliers and brands*, deployable within 48 hours as your own e-commerce solution for auto parts and accessories sellers and suppliers.
*With suppliers permission
- Your own sub-domain, linked from your web site as your own “trade” or “reseller” (B2B) online web store
- Over 250,000 possible products and parts from more than 400 suppliers and brands backed by TecDoc
- Integrate with your ERP, POS or accounting package for inventory, discount pricing, customer details, ordering and payment.
- Allows for multi-discount trade pricing with volume breaks and integrated payment methods including Paypal and Eway credit card gateway
PARts B2 was designed by the industry to provide online and e-commerce solutions for the automotive parts aftermarket. Its powered by one of worlds largest product fitment databases featuring key Australian brands and all TecDoc global suppliers.
PARts suppliers control who see’s their brand and product information and with their permission they can help their customers offer their parts online in a rich, easy to use environment. Or use PARts B2 to create an online catalogue and web store for your brand.
PARts sellers can select from available brands to quickly create an advanced and comprehensive web store using any participating brand data in one solution.
- Cloud based SaaS model using your own sub-domain, example, www.acmeautoparts.partsb2.com.au
- Hard linked toPARts and PARts/TecDoc subscribed supplier product and fitment data, over 400 suppliers and brands
- Simple and functional usability for counter staff, mechanics and end users.
- Multiple trade, net and volume pricing options including discount by customer, by product, volume net and special ne
- Integrate with your local ERP, POS (point of sale) or accounting system for robotic ordering and stock control but with full manual control
- Payment options include debtor “Account”, Paypal or credit card using Eway as payment gateway.
- Manager users, customers, login access, import and export key customer, inventory and order data
- Manage news, banners, ad, promotional and product data through the B2 CMS
- Link your own brand products to the PARts system and show them alongside your other supplier brand
PARts B2 is ideal for all product types including replacement, performance and accessory parts manufacturers featuring “rich” content. Its fully scalable and designed to be as future proofed as possible
- Helps connect to eBay* for retail e-commerce using PARts DB connection
- Service and technical data module integration
- VIN number resolution (in beta)
Lower your overall cost of sale encouraging customers to order online and leave your staff more time to actually up-sell and service your customer.
*More details regarding the eBay MVL or master vehicle list can be found on the eBay Parts Compatibility page.