PARts DB Online v22.214.171.124 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v126.96.36.199, dated 20th November 2020
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary.
- Introduced the PARts Advanced Management Module. This new, optional, module allows for the creation of complex data links between TecDoc Standards. This brings significant additional fitment mapping functionality, over and above regular product-vehicle links for linking to engines, axles.
- The TecDoc Engine Data set is now available within PARts Console. To supplement this, Engine Code has been added to the Applications tab on a product within PARts Explorer.
- Added the ability to use PARts ‘IQ Quick Search‘ technology when adding vehicle fitments to a product. This brings multiple keyword matching search functionality for a more natural search experience. Alternatively, the regular search syntax can also be used to perform a more specific and structured search.
- The Product List export within the Import/Export section of PARts Console now has the ability to filter by brand.
- Added VIN/Rego Service expiry warnings to alert customers when they have almost reached their usage limits to prevent overcharging.
- Added the ability to copy VIN/Rego pricing limitations from an existing entry to future entries.
- Various minor bugs removed.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- Fitment Data Bulk Upload.
- Ability for customers to manage their own brand data subscriptions.