PARts DB Online v184.108.40.206 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v220.127.116.11 dated 21st October 2019
Details of these updates have been available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console but here is a published summary.
We are always working to improve your experience in PARtsDB platform through new features and improvements across the product.
Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad!
Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including.;
- A totally revised and more powerful vehicle grid.
- User controlled bulk product data upload and import feature – in final QA stages
- Further upgrades and enhancements to VIN to Ktype lookup
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V18.104.22.168
- Rich Content now supports 360° Product Images
- You can search products in Product list using starts with or ends with logic (eg. “abc%” will show all products starting with “abc”)
- Brand selection drop down now displays owner company name and BrandID
- Displaying products that are linked to a CED category through CED Category – SD link
- For TecAlliance brands, you can now enter TecDoc descriptions through Console
- Vehicle grid has been improved. You can now resize columns and your changes will be saved.
- TecAlliance brand product load performance has been improved
- Found Via feature in Explorer has been fixed