PARts DB Online v220.127.116.11 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v18.104.22.168, dated 5th May 2020
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary:
- Product Data Bulk Upload, product data can now be uploaded in bulk through both PARts Console and PARts APIs! With the aid of the downloadable Excel template, you can make light work of adding large numbers of products into Console. This can be done through the Import/Export tab in PARts Console, check out the article in the Knowledge Base for more information.
- When adding attributes or CED criteria to a product, you can now search by attribute number as well as the attribute name. This gives you greater flexibility in how you use Console and confidence that you are using the correct attribute everytime.
- Addition of Service Status link and page, this gives you a fast way check if any PARts service is working as usual.
- The Applications tab in Explorer was not showing multiple LfdNrs, this has now been fixed.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- Ability to filter product list by CED or Company Enhanced Data linked SKU
- Ability to control subscription of Brand data at the product level through “Product Sets”
- Ability for data subscribers to see TecDoc brand data in Explorer and Console view