PARts DB Online v184.108.40.206 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v220.127.116.11, dated 18th September 2020
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary.
- Made changes to the new Product Import via API feature (introduced in v6.2.8) to improve performance and functionality.
- Added the ability to see which users are active or inactive within PARts Console.
- Made changes to improve the Product Data Bulk Upload feature in PARts Console.
- Various minor bugs removed.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- TecDoc Immediate Display flag.
- TecDoc Axle Standard Service.