PARts DB working with North American auto parts fitment data
PARts Australia recently finished developing a new web catalogue for Gates USA, one of the world’s largest aftermarket auto parts suppliers. Launched at the recent SEMA360 event, the virtual replacement for the renowned SEMA Show, this new website will replace the current Gates ‘Navigates’ site completing a consistent global theme using PARts technology.
Some of the key differences in this new site from the comparable Gates AU and EU sites are:
- Significantly more vehicle categories available to the user.
- Application tables for farm equipment, lift trucks, marine engines, lawn and garden equipment and more.
- Implementation of a North American VIN decoder (powered by Gates).
- Dimension search with more options and greater filtering capacity
- Ability to select a vehicle year range in the Catalogue Builder
- Support for 360deg product images.
Same technology used for TecDoc and North American data.
On the backend, PARts have worked with Gates’ own vehicles standards as well as the ACES/PIES standards to manage product and vehicle fitment.
You can view the new site now at: https://navigates.gates.com/
If you are interested in how PARts can assist you and your company with web development and catalogue management, contact the PARts team.