v22.214.171.124 PARts Online update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts Online updates for v126.96.36.199, dated 15th April 2021
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary.
- The Product List export in PARts Console can now be exported for multiple vehicle sets (ie passenger vehicles and heavy duty). The fitment count for each product in each selected vehicle set is displayed. This provides an easier way to measure your product linkage across different vehicle segments.
- When searching in PARts Explorer, category results will be shown alongside products and vehicles. This makes it easier to find the part you are looking for if you are unsure of the product number or exact vehicle linkage. You can configure the search to show either your own CED Categories, or predefined PARts categories.
- Country specific TecDoc vehicle model names will now be displayed for each vehicle country. For example, the Mazda MX-5 is called the Mazda Roadster in the Japanese market, this will be shown in relevant vehicle tables.
- Fitment bulk upload now allows 1000+ records per sheet, allowing you to upload more data at once.
- PARts Explorer now shows all products for brands you own, regardless of status. This means that you will be able to see how draft products look before making them live.
- The Catalogue Gap Report can now be filtered by Standard Description. If filtered, vehicles with no fitment to the selected SD/s will be shown. This allows you to quickly and powerfully target gaps in your product range.
- Minor bugs relating to Explorer have been fixed.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- Additional upgrades to PARts Explorer
- Various backend enhancements