v6.2.18 PARts Online update release summary
Here is a list of new PARts DB Online features and updates available under v22.214.171.124 release, dated 24th November 2021
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary.
- Subscription Management Module (SMM)
- Ability for data Suppliers and Sellers to view and manage existing data subscriptions
- Ability for Sellers to request new data subscriptions directly with data Suppliers
- Ability for data Suppliers to manage subscribers or Seller access
- Product parent/child linking UI updates
- Improvements to existing functionality updated UI
- OEM Makes Export report extension
- Addition of the following columns: PassengerCar, CommercialVehicle, Axle, Engine and Transmission
- Ability to sort Fitment by number of product link records
- Ability to bulk upload Product status
- CED Improvements
- UI improvements including larger dialogs and column resizing auto-adjustments
- Addition of data channel display
- Various improvements to Console and Explorer interface.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- Ability to link parent and child products across Companies as well as Brands – private brand data anyone?
- Further improvements to rego plate and VIN resolutions.
- Can you see “The Herd”?