PARts DB Online and Console v126.96.36.199 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online and Console updates for v188.8.131.52 dated 17th May 2018 (including v184.108.40.206 dated 10th April 2018)
Details of these updates have been available via the Alert feature on PARts Console and Online but here is a published summary.
We are always working to improve your experience in PARtsDB platform through new features and improvements across the product.
Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad!
Stand by for a major update and release in the next few weeks including;
- Bulk product image upload functionality
- Subscriptions management – ability to see and manage who has access to your data and how
- Try before you buy – test accounts for VIN and Rego Decoder service
- Back-end revamp of Explorer to improve performance of search
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V220.127.116.11
New features plus changes and updates
- Criteria autocomplete improvement – if criteria ID matches 100%, it shows up first in the drop down
- Added TecDoc EAN data to Console and Explorer
- Changes to version control and release updates
- Minor bugfixes
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V18.104.22.168
- Added Product Change Logs tab – it allows you to see all changes done to the product, as well as make your own comment against each of those changes
- Added ability to filter by a specific column in the Fitment Details – Add Vehicle screen. You can now enter VehicleIDs separated by comma in the VID column, and it will filter only VIDs you provided
- CED Rich Content – we’ve added the ability to store rich content against your CED data
- Added a button to quickly add “Quantity per Vehicle” value to the attributes to save time in typing it again
- Fixed the issue where “Online Catalogue” type of rich content did not open correctly
- Admin users can now delete users under their company