PARts DB Online and Console v184.108.40.206 update release summary
Here is a list of BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online and Console updates for v220.127.116.11
Details of these updates have been available via the Alert feature on PARts Console and Online but here is a published summary.
We are always working to improve your experience in PARtsDB platform through new features and improvements across the product.
Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad!
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V18.104.22.168 RELEASED 12.12.2017
- Parent-Child Product feature now lets you select children from different brands that you own or supply
- Ability to add and delete product to Chassis Group
- When doing chassis group mass edit, the data will be updated for vehicles belonging to the CG that are not in the currently selected/visible countries
- Online tab has now been renamed to Explorer
- Performance upgrades on Product and Fitment tabs
- When adding a new product, SD selected can be removed now
- Certain data was missing in the Fitment records compare popup. This has been fixed now
- Other smaller updates