PARts B2 is Your Own B2A e-Commerce Platform
“We needed an e-commerce system that our trade customers would be happy to use while lowering our cost of sale, PARts delivered on both sides. Our customers can now lookup our online catalogue and order parts 24/7 or when it suits them. We’ve increased our sales, lowered our transaction costs and given our customers a great technical parts solution that we control. PARts knows auto parts and data.” – Ian Kennedy, Online Sales & E-Commerce Manager at MTQ Engine Systems
Direct linked to the PARts DB supplier database with over 600 possible suppliers and brands*, deployable within 48 hours as your own e-commerce solution for auto parts and accessories sellers, suppliers, workshops and retailers. Our new B2 “Anyone” engine means you can open your online shop to the world and retail while still supporting trade and wholesale customers with their own log-in and special pricing. Why turn away enquiry’s?
*With suppliers permission
PARts B2 now has the following features.
- Cloud based solution using your own sub-domain, example, acmeautoparts.partsb2.com.au linked from your web site as your own trade, reseller, retail or all round B2A online web store
- Be visible on the web and allow search engines to index your site and products for retail while keeping pricing and inventory data closed to your registered users.
- Unique PARts QuickSeach fuzzy technology allows user to search for anything, drop-downs are now optional
- Find part numbers by brand, compare products and run reverse lookups to see what a product fits
- Advanced filter functions for position, brand and product category’s
- Build and use your own custom product categories while still supporting TecDoc standard descriptions
- Compare products, search by OE or other trade numbers
- Lets your customers prepare quotes and orders using “PARts Jobs” or one-click ordering using our order cart
- Supports VIN lookup using “real time” industry supported data
- Supports service schedule, repair time and service products data from Autodata
- Extensive payment, discount price and integration options (more below)
- Mobile responsive for tablets
Mobile responsive design supporting tablets and small browsers
PARts B2 was designed by the industry to provide online and e-commerce solutions for the automotive parts aftermarket.
Its powered by one of world’s largest product fitment databases featuring key Australian brands and all TecDoc global suppliers via the PARts DB product database. This means over 2,500,000 possible local and global products and parts from more than 600 suppliers and brands.
- Integrate with your ERP, POS or accounting package for inventory, discount pricing, customer details, ordering and payment.
- Customers can see order progress and history by and use their customer account by linking to your back-end system
- Allows for multi-discount trade and wholesale pricing with quantity breaks and promotional pricing
- Integrated payment methods standard account customers plus Paypal and Eway credit card gateway, never miss a sale.
- Control the way you want PARts B2 to look and behave with extensive admin options. Manager users, customers, login access, import and export key customer, inventory and order data
- Manage news, banners, ad, promotional and product data through the B2 CMS
- Link your own brand products to the PARts system and show them alongside your other supplier brand
PARts B2 is ideal for all product types including replacement, performance and accessory parts manufacturers featuring “rich” content. Its fully scalable and designed to be as future proofed as possible
Helps connect to eBay* for retail e-commerce using PARts DB connection
Lower your overall cost of sale encouraging customers to order online and leave your staff more time to actually up-sell and service your customer.
QuickSearch for fast and easy lookup
Help your customers find anything, fast. Lookup cars, K-Types, engines, products, categories or brands while still retaining advanced drop-down vehicle search options.
Rich, user friendly results for trade or retail
Filter by anything, use your own categories and make it easy for your customer to find all your suppliers data supporting rich content.Add to orders or jobs to save for later – compare products look for OE and trade number cross-over
Use VIN, service schedule and other useful data
PARts B2 can connect to industry leading data sources for service schedule, repair time and other technical data linked to real industry VIN lookup.Run bulk and promotional pricing and let your customer see what’s available in universal parts
PARts Jobs lets your customer save quotes, stock orders or even standard service templates
Add products to jobs to order later, store a quote, add, edit and delete for maximum flexibility or just convert a Job in to an order.
PARts Orders make it easy for trade and retail
Your customer can see what they ordered, see the order history and even copy orders to re-order quickly and easilyPARts Orders also works as a “Shopping Cart” for retail or guest customers should you wish to turn it on. It’s up to you.
Extensive and flexible payment options
Let your trade customers use their credit account or sign up new customers immediately and let them use Paypal or credit card.Retail customers can also use Paypal or credit card to make sure you never miss a sale.
Full admin control via PARts CMS
Our admin control allows you to manage all aspects of the PARts B2 system. Allow retail users, turn off cross-reference and OE number look-up, show specials and promo pricing and load your own advertising banners and sponsor promotions.
*More details regarding the eBay MVL or master vehicle list can be found on the eBay Parts Compatibility page.